lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

With a little help from my friends # 12

My Dear,

“I have no answers. I’m full of questions. Questions that concern very much the aesthetics of the show, but that go further beyond it. I wonder...
I wonder what is the place of theatre. Where should it be performed? What should it aim at? What is the nature of the quest? It seems a powerful drive for many. But, why?
Theatre (arts, the qualitative in human in general) is under pressure. It must find where it stands. As Alan Read suggests, it well maybe an ethical stance what defines theatre in our times.
I guess my question could be summed up as follows:
How to keep doing this? And, what for?”[12]

Love,

Diego

[12] Diego Alejandro de la Vega Wood, everyday questions. 2009.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario